Sunday 8 May 2011

My first recipe suggestion from a friend!

Obviously, I am new to blogging, and also a cook of limited skill and experience.

How exciting, then, to get my first suggestion from old school pal Raymond, who trained and worked in catering!

Please - anyone who reads this blog, please either post your comments or suggestions or EMAIL me, so I can include your input into 'Snig's Kitchen'!

Back to Chef Ray, who says:

"After a roast chicken, I throw all the bones into a pot of water with bay leaves, peppercorns and cayenne pepper (Cayenne speeds your metabolism up) and boil it till all the spare meat falls off into the water, take out all bones and crappy bits, strain liquid, add sweet corn and some noodles of choice and there you go, chicken noodle soup, Raymond style!"

Chicken noodle soup is a classic - and you could use Chinese noodles or corte Cappelli D'Angelli (fine short cut pasta, Italian style).

If anyone gives this a go, I'd love to see some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment