Saturday 22 November 2014

Winners of Christmas Foodies Festival Tickets!









In my post on 4th November, I told you all how the Foodies Festival people are putting on their very first Christmas even which will be held over 3 days (28th, 29th and 30th November) in Spitalfields at the Old Truman Brewery. You can find that post here; http://snigskitchen.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/win-tickets-to-christmas-foodies.html

I announced that the organisers had very kindly given me three pairs of tickets to give away to the festival. 

It gives me very great pleasure to announce the winners.

They are: 

Sam Fut
Helen Carew
Georgie Pope

Congratulations to you. All you need to do is go along to the festival and give your names at the ticket office, and you and your guest will be allowed in.

I hope that the winners will have a great time at the festival next weekend!

If you are not one of the winners, don't worry, you can still get advance tickets or buy on the door on the day.



Where?

The Old Truman Brewery - 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL

When?

Friday 28th November 11am – 9pm
Saturday 29th November 11am – 9pm
Sunday 30th August 11am – 8pm

How can I get in?


What will it cost me?

Advance tickets:

Friday day ticket £18.00/£16.00 concession
Saturday or Sunday day ticket £20.00/£18.00 concession
Three day pass – £28.00/£25.00 concession
1-day VIP ticket £48.00 (£38.00 Friday) – Includes a glass of bubbly on arrival, access to the VIP area, goody bag, priority entry to theatre and masterclass sessions and refreshments.
All children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult.

Tickets on the door:

Friday – £20.00/£18 concession
Saturday and Sunday – £22.00/£20.00 concession

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has really inspired me, I’m so happy to read this. Chinese Food San Francisco

    ReplyDelete